We are pleased to announce that dotmailer is now compatible with Purple’s WiFi analytics solution. This enables you to capture data as customers walk in-store and connect to WiFi.
Purple’s cloud-based solution provides businesses with the same in-depth understanding of their physical spaces that website analytics have delivered for years.
With Purple’s software enabled over your existing WiFi network, you can access a wealth of rich WiFi analytics to help you build detailed customer profiles and better understand how customers are interacting within your venue.
The Purple-dotmailer integration is designed to make it as easy as possible for you to engage with your customers and drive meaningful communications. The aim is to increase click-through and conversion rates.
Now, when visitors authenticate onto your WiFi network, their name and contact details will automatically be synced and instantly sent to the address book of your choice in dotmailer.
The integration removes the need for marketing teams to manually extract and transfer data across different operating systems. This saves time and improves marketing efficiency.
- Real-time transfer of individual visitor information
- Automatically send data to the address book of your choice
- GDPR compliant – if users unsubscribe in Purple, they will be automatically unsubscribed in dotmailer
- System checks for duplicates before creating a new user
- Existing contact information will be automatically updated
- Marketing automation – stay connected with visitors during and after they visit your venue to drive spend and encourage return rates
- Integration – benefit from a constant flow of new contacts, ensuring you never miss an opportunity to connect with your customers
- Reporting – see who opens your emails, how often they are clicked, and which visitors engage with your content
The decision to integrate both systems was a simple one. Purple WiFi is a very popular platform with extensive reach – it’s the number one choice for many of our customers. The integration enables customers to get the most out of the data they collect through Purple on-site.
First you will need a Purple account. To set one up, click here. If you’re already a Purple customer, then head to the Purple Portal.
In the Portal, select Management > Connectors, from the left navigation panel. Then select dotmailer.
Next, you’ll need to head over to your dotmailer account to gather some information. In settings, select Access. Here you will be able to retrieve the information required to set up the integration. Head back over to the Portal and enter the applicable information.
Verify that your details are correct, click Save, and you’re good to go!
The dotmailer integration is now live within the Purple Portal, ready for you to use.
Reblogged 5 months ago from blog.dotmailer.com